Thursday, July 8, 2010

On the plane!


Okay, so, airplanes have internet now. How cool!? Hannah and I are sitting next to each other right now flying 40,000 feet in the air, and creating a blog post. I love technology.

We just left LAX about 30 minutes ago so we've still got about 4 hours left in the air. (For anyone that knows me - ah, em, Tarryn - you know that I'm dreading the next 4 hours. I really hate flying :( ughhh). I hope you all are having a wonderful summer and I can't wait to bring back a bunch of information and some goodies for you all.

Don't forget to bookmark the blog on your favorites list. If there's anything in particular you'd like to know about, see a picture of, or anything else, please let us know! We will be posting pictures as soon as we can.

Love you all
-The Non-J Major (aka Hannah) and The Paranoid Flyer (aka Mallory)

No comments:

Post a Comment